Fire OG trains Marijuana
Known for being one of the strongest of the OG strains, Fire OG trains Marijuana has a strong scent similar to Lemon Pledge and an effect that can last up to 3 hours. With parents of OG Kush and San Fernando Valley OG Kush F3, the THC can be up to 20% with a CBD of 0.36%. The plant has frost covered nuggets with red hairs, giving the appearance that it is on fire–where the name Fire OG comes from. Flowering time is generally 9-10 weeks.
Fire OG Experience
One of the strongest strains around, consumers can expect plenty of sedation and euphoria from this marijuana strain. Best when used in the late afternoon to evening, this herb is a great way to wind down after a stressful workday. The high will stick around for a while, to boot. Effects of this flower tend to last around three hours when consumed via smoke or vapor.
The deeply relaxing physical effects of this strain are nicely complemented by a creative mental experience. Thoughtful and uplifting in moderate doses, this marijuana strain may provoke some interesting post-dinner conversation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Fire OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Oasis and Brite Labs.
- Fire OG shatter, Fire OG wax, and other Fire OG concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Fire OG and Fire OG Seeds
Fire OG is popular for a reason. This Indica-dominant hybrid is thought to be the most potent of all the OG Kush family. Routinely featuring THC levels of 20 to 25%, this strain is best for more experienced consumers. A cross between OG Kush and San Fernando Valley OG Kush, it’s no wonder this short plant is so powerful. Users can expect plenty of sedation and euphoria from this cannabis strain.
SFV OG Kush is one known phenotype. However, the precise lineage of this strain is a little mysterious.
With a distinct sharp lemon flavor, you might want something a little sweet around to balance out the sourness of this strain. Yet, underlying a crisp citrus scent is a deep woodiness that adds to this flower’s appeal.
Medical Benefits of Fire OG
This potent OG Kush descendant is popular among medical marijuana consumers for a number of reasons.
- Medical consumers tend to like this strain for stress-related conditions, joint pain, muscle aches, and insomnia
- Many medical cannabis consumers find that this cannabis strain provides bedtime relief from chronic pain, allowing consumers to fall asleep more easily and perhaps sleep through the night
- You may start to feel your tummy rumbling mid-way into your Fire experience, so those who struggle with appetite may enjoy this strain as well.